Opening and Advent Calendars for Tea Lovers
This is not a Blog
Hi ! Welcome on Alicier !
As you can guess, Alicier is a blog about creativity. I will post articles dealing with my finds about decoration, DIY’s tutorials, culinary recipes, but also, I will showcase inspiring projects and start-up as well as entrepreneurs who created their own business. Apart from that, it is also a travel diary containing my tips for adventurers, especially about India where I lived for 2 years.
That’s it. And if you want more information about the name of this blog, it’s here.
Top 5 Advent Calendars for Tea Lovers
In this first day of december, isn’t it quite obvious to talk about advent calendars ? In the past, advent calendars were for children (or grown-up children), but nowadays, more and more brands launched advent calendars for adults. May it be cosmetic brands such as L’Oréal Paris and their limited edition box containing 24 nail polish (79,50€) or this nice advent calendar for alcoholic, not anonymous because it’s the collaboration between Master of Malt and Gin Foundry (144€), there are all kinds of advent calendars (for all kinds of wallet too).
As I don’t drink alcohol and I already have 1 300 000 nail colors, I decided to talk to you about another passion of mine: tea. Here is my Top 5 of the most beautiful advent calendars (or winter assortments) for tea lovers (And you won’t get fat ! Great, Right?).
1. DAVIDsTEA, 24 days of tea, in limited edition (28€). But don’t look for it, it’s all sold out.
2. Kusmi Tea Wintertime (19€). Assortment of 3×8 tastes, so 24 tea bags. As always, Kusmi packaging make you dream.
3. English Tea Shop, assortment of 12 tea bags (9,90€). Colorful and modern but only 12 bags. Hopefully they make 2 other assortments of 12, so you can complete your advent calendar.
4. English Tea Shop Advent Calendar 2014, rather simple. All of them are sold out anyway.
5. Touch Organic’s advent calendar (4,95€). 12 different tastes, 24 fairtrade and organic tea bags. And for this price your wallet is saved! However the aesthetic of the packaging is quite plain. You can buy it here or here.
For the end, 2 other products I like :
– Tea-filled tree ornaments by DAVIDsTEA, 4,80€ for one or 12€ for three.
– 6 Gift tags containing tea bags, gifted by Le Palais des Thés for any purchase over 45€.